Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is why I chose this path....

Now that my dad's happily retired, we had more opportunities for in-depth conversations. This morning, we were chatting about my decision to quit corporate world and follow my call (to be a lightworker, energy worker, healer etc as described by others) to do my work full time. I shared with him about a call that I received from a client yesterday and how it affirms the decision I made.

My client has communication issues with his wife. As with most marriages/ relationships, the sparks and intimacy of early courtship and couplehood has been replaced with operational existence and icy/ fiery exchanges. He approached me to do sessions to further enhance the relationship flows. I did 3 sessions over 2 weeks.

After the first two sessions, there was a change in his wife's attitude towards him plus she became happier too. Yay!!! I did the 3rd session for them on Monday. During the session, I cut the energy cords linked to any past unhappiness etc as well as enhance the relationship flows between the two of them for a happier future as a couple/ family. At the same time, I also balanced/ enhanced the chakras for the both of them.

When he called me on Tuesday morning, he shared that for the first time in many years, he and his wife had a nice conversation after dinner. It was natural and non of the usual busyness and tension was present. They both thoroughly enjoyed the time spent.

Of course, my client will continue to make the effort to improve the relationship. The energy sessions were meant to provide an added boost to accelerate the process and "clear the barriers".

When I heard his sharing, I was very happy. His is one of many cases of enhanced relationships that I have worked on. Here's another example. On a personal level, I have also done sessions to further enhance relationships between my loved ones and I as well as with friends. And yes, it always work.


No comments: